Are you neglecting your car’s maintenance schedule or repairs? If you are, then you are “killing” your car’s life span. Sounds rather tragic, I know, but it really is bad news for your car!
Regular check ups are needed for our bodies to run at optimal levels and the same is true for our vehicles. Your car or vehicle needs regular maintenance and sometimes repairs in order to perform as you need it to and for as long as you need it to.
Here are 6 ways to keep your car well maintained:
- Have the Check Engine light looked at soon after it comes on. Yellow = warning–have it checked soon; Red = get checked ASAP!
- Check fluid levels and filters regularly. Filters: oil, cabin, air, fuel, automatic transmission Fluids: oil, brake fluid, coolant, power steering fluid and manual transmission fluid
- Check your tires–regular inspections are necessary. Underinflated and overinflated tires wear out more often than properly inflated tires.
- Follow a regular service schedule–Regular inspections and needed repairs will help keep car running and help you to avoid more expensive repairs in the future.
- Keep your car’s exterior clean– accumulation of road salts, dirt and damaging chemicals keeps the exterior of your vehicle in good shape for a longer period.
- Maintain,the best you can, good driving habits–this includes avoid hard starts and stops and hauling the recommended weight for your vehicle.
If this all sounds like so much to remember, simply call us and we will get you on a regular maintenance schedule and check your vehicle over for any needed repairs.
#carmaintenance #autocheckup #carrepair54601