Waxing your car is a great way to bring out the natural shine. Here are a few car waxing tips to get the best shine:
- Make sure you car is as clean and dry as possible. Be sure you are parked out of the sun.
- Decide how you are going to apply the was. There are different ways to do this, but good ol’ manual application is the best.
- Decide on Carnauba or Polymer wax. Carnauba is harder to apply but leaves a deep rich shine. Polymer is easier to apply and last about 6 months.
- Apply the wax, being careful not to get it on the tires or any trim on your car. Then remove the wax by working in circular motion with new cloths as needed.
- Buff the car to see the fruits of your labor in a brilliant shine! Be sure to work with clean terry cloths as needed and working again in a circular motion.
#waxingcar #carwaxing #Polymerwax