Signs you may need a new battery:
1. Engine not starting or slow to start- check your connections are tight
2. Erratic or low voltage from the battery- vehicle acts differently and pattern is inconsistent.
3. Corrosion-check for a greenish-grey crumbly buildup on the connections
4. Physical Damage-cracked case or other damage, loose connections can damage the inside of the battery.
5. Age- because batteries go through extreme temperatures, the average battery will need to be replaced every 3 years.
Please check your battery/batteries now while the weather is unseasonably warm this week! Trust me, you don't want to be caught off guard and have to replace your battery under less-than-ideal conditions.