Hope your Fall has started on a great note! To help keep your car rolling along, follow these five easy maintenance tips:
1. Check the tires - how is the tread? are they wearing evenly? do they need to be rotated?
2. Get the brakes inspected - think safety here
3. Check wiper blades, defrosters and heater - you will be thanking yourself when the precipitation begins to fall (rain, sleet, snow)
4. Inspect the battery - you do not want to be left stranded in winter weather!
5. Make sure your headlights, taillights, brake lights, fog lights, and hi-beams are in working order. - again, safety is the concern
If your vehicle is in need of any of these services, give us a call or make the appointment on-line. * Reminder: it is best to get these things taken care of BEFORE it becomes an emergency.